Skip to main content

Artificial Intelligence Evolution before 2050

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACK YOUR IOS DEVICES

Find My iPhone is a free service provided by Apple that allows you to locate stolen, lost or misplaced Apple devices, including iPads,  AirPods ,  Apple Watches , Macs, and of course, iPhones.  This article explains how to use Find My iPhone, but before we go any further, you need to set up the  iCloud -based service on all of your devices. The following steps show you how to set up Find My iPhone on iOS devices and Macs.  How to set up Find My iPhone on iOS Launch the  Settings  app on your iPhone or  iPad . Tap the banner with your name in it at the top of the screen. Tap  iCloud . Scroll to the bottom and tap  Find My iPhone . Tap the toggle switch to turn on  Find My iPhone  and  Send Last Location . How to set up Find My iPhone on Mac Click the Apple () symbol in the menu bar at the top-left corner of the screen and select  System Preferences... . Click the  iCloud  icon in the preference panel. Check the box next to  Find My Mac . If you see a  Details  button n